Results are the bottom line in the world of pro team sports. Every aspect of a team’s off the field preparation influences what happens on the field, and that includes sports team travel. A consultative approach is required to ensure that in-flight objectives can be met and every tiny detail of the journey works towards the same goal. For over a decade, Private Jet Services has been flying some of the world’s most successful professional sport franchises. Join our roster and realize the benefits.
© Toronto Star Newspaper
PJS has flown the top teams for almost 15 years, here are the championships won:
IT’S MORE THAN JUST GETTING YOU TO A GAME SAFELY & ON TIME. IT’S ABOUT MAXIMIZING YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
With a dedicated Flight Concierge taking care of the details, our team sports charters provide the intricate attention to small details that can provide a competitive advantage. It’s not just one game. Our industry-leading solutions ensure dedicated planning for the entire season, starting with customizing the same VIP aircraft for every journey. From customized catering to seating that allows onboard meetings, every aspect of the onboard experience is carefully crafted to your needs. Catering and beverages are planned to exacting specifications, with every player’s drinks and snacks already waiting at their seat. And we also take care of everything on the ground, so there’s no hassles with security, ground transfers, baggage, or immigration.
No team becomes a champion overnight. By developing partnerships and ensuring consistency over the seasons, Private Jet Services offers an industry-leading solution to team travel.
A FULL-TIME FLIGHT CONCIERGE THAT PLANS STRATEGICALLY, SEASON AFTER SEASON
Every inch gained, every play made: it’s all the culmination of an uncompromising commitment to detail. Having a dedicated Flight Concierge is another tiny cog in a season’s success, troubleshooting the challenges before they arise and building a relationship that builds on each victory. With a pro team sports charter, a full-time PJS Flight Concierge takes care of both the minor details and the strategic team sports travel plan, leaving coaches and players to focus on what they need do best. Over a long challenging season, the Flight Concierge enhances the efficiency and convenience of all your team charters and aviation requirements. This approach ensures operational and price consistency, delivering value and discretion for every flight. Improving the effectiveness of a season-long travel program provides another competitive advantage over a long season. And it maintains total privacy. There’s never any other passengers or freight on your flight, and confidentiality is at the core of all our business at Private Jet Services.
- 24/7 access to a dedicated team of aviation experts
- Our clients always have a single point of contact
- PJS adheres to best practices in contingency management
- Industry Standard for Intuitive Attention
- Customized Service
- No Account Numbers, we are on a first name basis with the majority of our customers
- Highest Touch – CRM backs up Teaming Arrangement
- Charter client retention rate over 90%
- Staff retention rate 5+ years
- Deep knowledge of sports and other industry specific travel
- Dedicated Concierge for each organization
- 24 hour communication accessible through phone, distribution list (i.e. Team@pjsgroup.com)
- Plan or change an itinerary with a single call or email
- We can provide cost estimates for potential trips
- Arrangements for catering and ground transportation
- Customs arrangements are available
- PJS maintains catering and beverage preferences, including allergies, preferred FBOs, on-board newspapers, magazines and WiFi
- PJS Policy: minimum of two contingency plans in place for every trip
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily/Hourly reports can be provided to Client as required
- Beginning 30 days from the first departure, PJS is in contact will all North American airlines who operate VIP Airliners to determine suitable replacement aircraft positioning and availability in the event such replacement becomes necessary.
- From 7-days prior to the first departure, PJS is in contact with all secondary aircraft operators on a daily basis to track and identify the closest suitable replacement aircraft in the event a replacement is necessary.
- PJS closely tracks and monitors every aircraft involved with a program 24 hours a day using a flight tracking system that identifies aircraft by their specific registration. We are in constant contact with the aircraft’s dispatch before and throughout the duration of the flight.
- When an unforeseen interruption takes place, the on-site PJS Concierge works directly with the team to analyze all contingency options available. Depending on the severity of the inconvenience, PJS coordinates with the club as to the best course of action, whether it is remaining at the location, contracting an alternative aircraft, staying at the hotel/venue, or booking commercial air. If an aircraft substitution is necessary, PJS will re-position the closest suitable aircraft.