Private Jet Charter Senior Consultant
Private Jet Services Group (PJS) is one of North America’s largest private aviation consulting firms. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for qualifying and delivering high quality leads to our sales team. The Senior Consultant will use their skills in a responsible and professional manner to seek out new business development needs.
Private Jet Charter Senior Consultant Job Duties
• Make outbound calls with detailed logs of activity.
• Communicate persuasively and successfully with company gatekeepers.
• Get decision makers on the phone in order to qualify leads.
• Overcome objections and share our consultancy approach.
• Set appointments, and arrange for the delivery of sales collateral.
• Enter all relevant data into our CRM system to queue up qualified leads for our sales directors to contact and close.
• Ability to convey our company strengths using a consultancy approach, not a scripted one.
• 2+ years in telemarketing, business development and/or inside sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, or Public Relations.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a focused team.
• Self-motivated, honest and dependable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with CRMs a plus.
• Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of the PJS brand.
Our clients expect and we pride ourselves on 100% accuracy. Candidates applying for a position with PJS are expected to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
Please email your resume to Recruitment@PJSGroup.com