Private Jet Services Group (PJS) is one of North America’s largest private aviation consulting firms. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
Under the direct supervision of the President, the Director of Business Development – Financial Services is directly responsible for building relationships and educating new direct clients and third party resellers with a consultancy approach (travel agencies, cruise lines, hotel partners, corporate and third party planners). The Director of Business Development – Financial Services is well organized and capable of aggressively pursuing a strategy of inside and outside sales initiatives. This position will focus on expanding PJS market share in the Financial Services industry in the US and abroad.
• Call on new potential accounts, set client visits, educate and inform third party resellers on our service.
• Insides sales follow up duties, mailings, emails and new client initiation (cold calls).
• Represent the company at trade shows; follow up on new sales leads.
• Discover and cultivate new qualified sales prospects.
• Convert pre-qualified leads in several databases to new clients.
• Assist in preparation of marketing materials to support sales efforts.
• Prepare proposals, quotes and provide information to ultimately win and attain trip contracts.
• Travel schedule to cover all major markets when appropriate.
• Escort new accounts sold in your territory on flights when appropriate.
• Co-hosting demonstrations of flights and plane visits for qualified clients.
• Increase company revenue by delivering new clients.
• Maintain existing accounts (current company repeat rate is over 90%).
• Increase awareness and educate the marketplace on PJS value propositions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Hospitality and sales experience preferred.
• Experience with CRM preferred.
• Travel both domestically and internationally averaging two trips per month.
• Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of the PJS brand.
Our clients expect and we pride ourselves on 100% accuracy. Candidates applying for a position with PJS are expected to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
Please email your resume to Recruitment@PJSGroup.com